Option required : Sales document hub
Allowed profile : Brand manager
LE NEW BLACK understands the complexity of following-up an order with your buyer. Once the order is confirmed, you will receive many questions about the delivery, the payment, the invoice, the tracking number... All of these information can now be found by the buyer directly on his order thanks to the Sales document hub option.
Creating sales documents will save time and many emails exchange for both you and the buyer. You can create several types of documents : invoices, payment receipts, tracking numbers... and add them to orders. A sales document can be attached to several orders and you can also add several sales documents to one specific order.
Create a sales document
To create a sales document, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the menu Sales > Sales Documents
- Click on Create a Sales document button
- Select your document type from the dropdown menu. There are 7 types available: Invoice, Credit note, Payment receipt, Delivery note, Tracking number, Packing list or None (other).
- Fill the Document number field
- Add several information like due date, a document name, a comment for the retailer...
- Upload a file from your computer by clicking on Choisir le fichier button or add an external URL that links directly to your document in the URL field
- Go to the Related orders tab on the left to select the PO number where you want to add this sales document
- Click on CREATE
The buyer will now be able to access your sales document by going on his Orders menu > Sales documents or by clicking the PO number > "Sales document" tab. Please find here the tutorial for buyers to check the sales documents of a brand.
Please sign in to leave a comment.