Option required: Importable order sheet
Allowed profiles: brand manager, sales manager, sales representative, buyer
The importable order sheet allows the brand and the buyer to export an order as an Excel document from LE NEW BLACK, edit quantities and import the order back into Le New Black to update it. To activate this option free of charge, send an email to your account manager or the support team.
The Excel order displays product images and all necessary product information as well as editable cells for quantities.
By default, the order template shows the overall sizing with each quantity by size in columns.
Extended SKUs template
On request, we can change the order template to display the SKUs by line. If you request this format, you may precise which key you are using for your variants : Fabric name or Fabric code.
Update quantities through an Excel
- Head to your order in the Sales > Orders section of your Le New Black back office
- Enter an order by clicking on PO number then click on the download icon
- In the pop-in, click on Export to export your order sheet.
- Open your Excel order sheet from your computer downloads.
- Edit quantities in the Excel order sheet, in bulk or sized (blue cells only can be modified). Pay attention to not rename the file.
- Check wholesale and SRP totals.
- Once you are done with updates, save your Excel file.
- Import the Excel file back into your order in the Sales > Orders section of your Le New Black back office by clicking again on the download icon, select your Excel order sheet on your computer files, and then click on Import.
Included in the Excel order:
- Product image
- Product-level information (collection, category, sub-categories, product name...)
- Product variant-level information (fabric, composition...)
- Editable cells for quantities
- Bulk quantity
- Sized quantities
- Unit prices (wholesale and SRP)
- Total quantities
- Total wholesale amount
- Total SRP amount