Option required: Importable order sheet
Allowed profiles: brand manager, sales manager, sales representative
You may export your order as an Excel document, edit quantities and import the order back into Le New Black. The Excel order displays product images and all necessary product information as well as editable cells for quantities.
- Head to your order in the Sales > Orders section of your Le New Black back office
- Click on the download icon
- In the below pop-in, click on Export to export your order sheet.
- Open your Excel order sheet from your computer downloads.
- Edit quantities in the Excel order sheet, in bulk or sized (blue cells only can be modified).
- Check wholesale and SRP totals.
- Once you are done with updates, save your Excel file.
- Import the Excel file back into your order in the Sales > Orders section of your Le New Black back office by clicking again on the download icon, select your Excel order sheet on your computer files, and then click on Import.
Included in the Excel order:
- Product image
- Product-level information (collection, category, sub-categories, product name...)
- Product variant-level information (fabric, composition...)
- Editable cells for quantities
- Bulk quantity
- Sized quantities
- Unit prices (wholesale and SRP)
- Total quantities
- Total wholesale amount
- Total SRP amount