Every order that has been placed through Le New Black has a status that indicates its situation. Order status can only be changed by brand managers or sales representatives by simply clicking on the desired status and Save. Furthermore, you can make a note and send the message directly to the customer in the order.
Managing the orders status
1. Open for buyer: The order has been sent to the buyer, available for buyer’s last edit.
2. Open for brand: The buyer has made the final edits and confirmed the order on his/her side.
3. Confirmed: Brand has evaluated the order and confirmed the orders.
4. Invoicing: The order has been confirmed and the brand will issue an invoice accordingly. To generate an invoice of that order, read more about creating invoices now!
5. Closed: Brand has finished the final process of delivery.
6. Canceled: Brand has decided to cancel the order and stop the process.
Making the note and sending the message in order
After the order is created, you can make a note which is only visible on the brand's side. You can also send the message to the customer directly to follow up or discuss the details of the order. To add the note and the message, enter the order and click on the Notes & Messages tab. Once finishing the note, click on Save and the message by clicking on Send message.
After finalising the orders, you can export them by each order or export all in Excel file. Read more about exporting the orders.