Option required: None
Allowed profile: All profiles
From The New Black, you can export all your orders in excel or CSV format. Different export formats associated with many filters, will allow you to obtain the information closest to your needs.
- Go to Wheel > Integration > Export > Sales
- Choose the export that best suits your needs.
- Orders: the export displays the order summary (order date, retailer information, total amount, ...) for each order. One order per line.
- Orders with quantities: the export shows the order details (quantity, price, ...) for each order/product/variant/size combination. Quantities per size in line.
- Order with quantities (grouped): the export shows the details of the order (quantity, price, ...) for each combination of order/product/variant/size. Quantities by size in columns.
- Click on Export
Exporting orders for brand members
To export, go to Wheel > Integration > Export > Sales.
- Brand manager role: Can export all the orders of the showroom
- Sales representative role: Can export only orders associated to them.
Exporting orders for buyers
To export, go to the Wheel > Exports.
Buyers have access to 3 different types of exports, with a smaller number of filters available.
They can only export their orders placed with their buyer account.