Option required: None
Allowed profils: brand manager, sales manager, sales representative
LE NEW BLACK allows you to confirm your orders in several ways. You can confirm orders one by one, or as a selection of several orders to save time.
Confirming an order
You can proceed to an order confirmation within the order. To use this method:
- Go to menu Sales > Orders
- Click on the relevant order
- Click the Confirmed status
- Click on Save
Confirming orders in two clicks
You can confirm orders from the pending orders list. To use this method:
- Go to Sales > Orders
- Go to the Pending tab
- Click the Confirm button for each order line concerned
Please note that if any changes have been made between the order placement and the confirmation stage, these will only be applied to the order if you click on the Apply button. If you don't want to apply these changes made after taking the order, click directly on the Confirm button to confirm the order.
Bulk order confirmation
LE NEW BLACK allows you to confirm a selection of several orders or all your orders using the bulk editor Confirm pending orders. In order to do so, you may follow the steps below:
- Go to the settings wheel > Mass editors > Confirm pending orders
- Click on Launch editor in the Confirm pending orders section and start your selection
- Check the Select all box to select all orders or select the orders you want to confirm. Order are presented as: PO (Order Number) - (Retailer). Only orders in Open for buyer and Open for band status will appear
- Click on NEXT, the order confirmation task will begin. The status of the order is processing. Do not close the page until all orders have been confirmed
To be noted: It is not possible to change orders from 'Confirmed' to the 'Open for brand/buyer' status in bulk. To reopen the orders, you will have to make the change manually on each one.
Your customers will receive an email notifying them of the change in status of their order. If you do not wish to notify your customers, you can update your notification settings.