Once your collection is integrated, the variants/fabrics image display can be modified by importing the matching images manually or by bulk import.
This step can also be done after manually adding a variant to a product.
Import a variant/fabric image manually
To upload a fabric/variant image manually:
- Go to the menu Collections > Fabrics
- Click on the relevant fabric name
- Click on Choose file at Sample in the Main settings section to upload the image
- Click on SAVE
Import variants/fabrics image in bulk
✔️ Requirement: Images must be named beforehand so that the system can recognise and match them with the variants using the "fabric name" or "fabric code".
To import fabrics/variants image in bulk:
- Go to the settings wheel > Integration
- Click on Images (Imports column) > Fabric images
- Upload the images from your computer by dropping them in the grey box or by clicking on the Select images button
- Click NEXT once all the images are available
- Match the variants by choosing the Fabric key according to the option you have chosen to rename your images (“fabric name" or "fabric code")
- Click on UPDATE
- Click NEXT once you have matched the variants to complete the import
Tip: Once the variant images have been imported, you can display the Fabrics menu in the collection. To do so you may go to Collections > Collections > click on a collection > activate Publish fabrics menu (Publication section)