After uploading a collection, or multiple products on your online showroom, you may choose to upload all the product images individually or with an import in bulk.
Importing a product images manually
To upload images on a product manually:
- Navigate to the menu Collections > Products
- Click on the relevant product
- Go to the Variants tab
- Drag and drop the images or click on Choose file to select it from your computer at the bottom of the page
Importing images in bulk
✔️ Requirement: Images should be well-named to allow the system to match them with the existing products imported on the showroom (Image name example: TeeMintee_Blue_1). There are several variations for the right naming:
- Product: the file name can start with the product model, product name or product reference.
- Separator: product information should be separated by a dash, underscore, space or another separator that should be indicated in the tab.
- Variant: if there are more than one variant in a product, the variant should be given by the color name or color code. If there is no color, (none) should be selected.
- Separator: color information should be separated by a dash, underscore, space or another separator that should be indicated in the tab.
- Image index: if the product has more than one image, the rank of the image should be indicated. (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Once the images are correctly renamed, you can import them in bulk by following the instructions below:
- Go to the settings wheel > Integration center
- Click on Images (Imports column) > Product images
- Upload the images by dropping them into the grey box or by clicking on the Choose file to find them on your computer
- Click on NEXT once all images are available
- Set the variable mapping according to chosen naming format
- Click on UPDATE
- Click on NEXT once all variables have been matched to complete the import
Import images via URLs
If your images are hosted on an FTP website, you can use the URL of your images to upload them on your showroom. To do so, you may copy the URL link from the website and paste it on your product SKUS template in the following fields : Image URL 1, Image URL 2, Image URL 3 etc. You may follow the steps in this article to upload your product SKUS template.
Once your template is uploaded, you may go to the settings wheel > Integration center > Images > Product images from URLs. You will retrieve all your URLs on this page. By clicking on the Next button, your images will be uploaded automatically.