Le New Black allows you to upload the products data, such as the product information, different price lists, the inventory, the EAN13/SKU based on your strategy for the online showroom. The images, you may upload up to 4 product images and a fabric sample per fabric. You may upload the data by a csv file from Integration Center, create it manually or integrate them with your ERP system or over FTP.
- Uploading the products
- Uploading the price lists
- Uploading the inventory and the EAN13/SKU
- Uploading the product images
- Uploading the fabric samples
Uploading the products
You may upload your pre-order, carry-over and permanent collections to present to your retailers and allow them to place an order directly which helps to centralise all the orders information.
1. To upload the products by a csv file
2. To create the product manually
3. To integrate the products with ERP
Uploading the price lists
To have different price list allows you to work with the buyers from all over the world easily and more efficient by present their own currencies on the showroom.
1. To upload the price list by a csv file
2. To manage the price list manually
3. To integrate the price lists with ERP
Uploading the inventory and the EAN13/SKU
For your carry-over and permanent collections, presenting the inventory on the showroom may make the buyers aware of the piece number can be ordered. Adding the EAN13 and the SKU helps you to work smoothly and organise the sales efficiently.
1. To upload the inventory and the EAN13/SKU by a csv file
2. To manage the inventory and the EAN13/SKU manually
3. To integrate the inventory and the EAN13/SKU with ERP
Uploading the product images
Each product, you may add up to 4 images to enable to present the details and the different angle of the products to the buyer.
1. To upload the product images from Integration Center
2. To upload the product images through URL by putting in the csv file
3. To add the product images manually
4. To upload the product images over FTP
Uploading the fabric samples
After the fabrics are created on the showroom, to add a fabric sample on the showroom may give the buyer an idea of the detail or the print of the fabric.
1. To upload the fabric samples from Integration Center
2. To add the fabric samples manually
3. To upload the fabric samples over FTP
Congratulation! You have finished uploading the product data. Please proceed to upload your customer data.
Please sign in to leave a comment.