- Full file template: download file template / see in Google Drive
- Full file template with size-level prices (option required): download file template / see in Google Drive
- Data flow: from ERP to LNB
- Data types: price
- File naming: see prices in the flat files automation instructions
If a row does not meet all these constrains, it will be ignored:
- price list must be valid (key can be configured as price list name or code)
- product model must be valid
- variant must be valid (key can be configured as fabric name or code)
- a "price list + model + variant" combination must be unique in the file, only the first row will be processed
File processing rules
Prices import via CSV files works in "create or update" mode:
- if a price is registered for this price catalog + model + variant in your Le New Black data, it is updated. If not, it is created.
- if "Variant" column is not provided, all product variants are updated.
File schema (see in Google Drive)
|Price catalog||The price list code (identifier)||string||✓|
|Model||The product model (identifier)||string||✓|
|Variant||The fabric code (identifier)||string|
|Size||The size name (identifier, requires size-level pricing option)||string|
|Price||The wholesale price||number|
|Retail price||The suggested retail price||number|
|Cost price||The cost retail price||number|
Please sign in to leave a comment.