- Data flow: from ERP to LNB
- Data types: retailers, buyers
- File naming: see retailers in the flat files automation instructions
- Full file template: please download the latest retailers file template.
File processing rules
Retailers and buyers can be sent along within one CSV file. Each row of the file carries a combination of a retailer(identified by its reference) and a buyer (identified by its email). A CSV file can therefore contains the same retailer on multiple rows with a distinct buyer on each row.
Retailers import via CSV files works in "create or update" mode:
- if the retailer reference is registered in your Le New Black data, it is updated. If not, it is created.
- if the buyer email is registered in your Le New Black data, it is updated. If not, it is created.
File schema / Main fields (see full schema in file template)
|Reference||The retailer identifier||string||✓|
|Name||The retailer commercial name||string||✓|
|Company||The retailer legal name||string|
|Address 1||The main store address first row||string|
|Address 2||The main store address second row||string|
|Zipcode||The main store zipcode||string|
|City||The main store city||string|
|Country||The main store country (ISO-2 code)||string||✓|
|Contact last name||The buyer last name||string|
|Contact first name||The buyer first name||string|
|Contact email||The buyer email|
|Price catalog||The price list code to attach to this retailer||string|
|Sales admin||Your team sales admin's email|
|Sales rep||Your team sales rep's email|
|Discount rate||The discount rate (%)||number|