Welcome to Le New Black!
This guide will walk you through setting up your showroom so it reflects your brand's identity and provides buyers with essential details. For this very first step, you will be asked to provide visual elements (such as a logo) and general information (such as contact details and stockists).
First, introduce your brand
Every buyer that will visit your online showroom would look for some basic information that defines your brand's identity. What year your brand was established? Where? What is your price range? Do you have a website? All these questions can be easily answered on one page. To add this input, please follow these steps:
1. Navigate to: Editorial > Visual settings
2. Complete the information under the Brand profile headline
3. Proceed to Company Address headline to provide that information by navigating to : Setting Wheel > Account > Settings
Giving essential details about your brand
Your showroom comes with several pages grouped under the Infos & Contact section. To edit these pages, please follow these steps:
1. Navigate to: Editorial > Infos & Contacts
2. Select a headline (e.g. Contact details)
3. For each page, you may edit the title, subtitle, and text.
4. You may also provide downloadable assets, such as a lookbook or press kit from the Downloadable files tab. Remember to add a thumbnail for each downloadable file that you upload to your showroom. This thumbnail will appear on the relevant page, in addition to the name of your file.
Please sign in to leave a comment.