There are basically two ways to create your retailers in Le New Black if you are not using an ERP connector:
Import retailers with a CSV file
First, download the import file template. Then fill your CSV file, making sure the following columns are not empty:
- Name (Commercial name)
- Country (two letter ISO code) Click here to see the whole list of countries with their ISO codes.
After making sure that the import file is correct:
- Navigate to: Settings wheel > Integration center > Customers > Retailers
- Drop the CSV file or upload it by clicking on Select File tab
Read more: Importing retailers flat files
Manually create retailers
- Navigate to Customers tab > Retailers
- On the following page, click on the blue Create a Retailer tab
- Fill the mandatory cells; the name of the retailer, city, country, and buyer information
Please sign in to leave a comment.