Within every retailer’s page, Le New Black enables you to have follow-up points related to the recent interactions with that specific retailer. When entering a retailer's page from the menu Customers > Retailers, you will find the following tabs : Overview, Settings, Addresses, Orders, Selections, Visits, Appointments. This article will detail the information and the settings that you can add on each tab.
The first tab of your retailer's page gives you an overview of all the information that are completed, such as the main store address, its reference, its sales group, etc. You will also see at a glance the number of orders, selections and visits made by this retailer.
At the very bottom of this Overview tab, you will see all the buyers that are assigned to this retailer. Your may click on the name or on the email address of the buyer to enter his profile.
On this tab you will find different sections :
- Profile : on this section you will be able to add basic information as well as setup your retailer's access :
Reference : you can add here the reference of your retailer
Sales group / Sales zone: you can update the retailer’s information regarding their sales zone or group such as department stores, agencies etc.
Contact group: The contact group can be chosen related to brand’s current relationship with the retailer.
Carried lines : you can assigne your retailer to one or more lines of your showroom. Please read this article to know more about creating lines.
Access to showroom : you can setup here the level of access you want your retailer to have on your showroom. You can decide to totally block it from accessing, or setup its access on View only, or View only (no prices)
Description: This section allows you to talk about the positioning of the retailer and the brands that it carries.
Follow-up comments: Adding follow-up comments allows you to be up to date regarding the stage of the relationship you have with your retailer.
- Sales representative assignment : if you have at least one of your team member as a sales representative, you can use this scrolling menu to assign a dedicated sales rep to your retailer. This assignation will overrule the assignation per country. To know more about assigning a sales representative to your retailer, please read this article.
- Sales administrator assignment : if you have at least one of your team member as a sales administrator, you can use this scrolling menu to assign a dedicated sales admin to your retailer.
- Price list : if you have more than one pricelist created on your showroom, you can use this scrolling menu to assign a dedicated pricelist to your retailer. This assignation will overrule the assignation per country. To know more about assigning a pricelist to your retailer, please read this article.
- Shipping & Payment : you can add information that will be contained in the orders such as shipping terms, shipping mode, payment terms, discount rate, etc.
On this tab you can add the main store address, the billing address as well as several delivery addresses for your retailer.
If the billing and delivery addresses are left empty, the main store address will be shown in the orders.
To create a delivery address, you may click on NEW ADDRESS, and complete the pop-in. Each delivery address needs to have a unique delivery reference.
Orders, Selections, Visits and Appointments
The 4 last tabs give you a detailed overview of all the orders, selections, visits and appointments made by your retailer.