Le New Black allows you to assign the sales representatives to the retailers in two ways.
- Assigning the countries to a sales representative
- Assigning the sales representatives from the retailer profile
Assigning countries to a sales representative
You may simply assign the whole country to a sales representative. To do that :
- Navigate to the Setting wheel > Team users
- Click on the desired sales representative to proceed
- In the bottom of the page, you may assign the countries to this agent by clicking on the list or on the map
- After assigning the countries to the sales representative, click on Save and close
The agent will have access to all retailers of the selected country.
Assigning retailers to a sales representative
You may also assign directly the retailer to a sales representative from the retailer profile. To do that:
Navigate to the Customers menu > Retailers tab
Click on the retailer profile that you want to associate to a sales representative
- In the retailer page, click on the Settings tab
- You may choose the sale representative by clicking on the drop down menu in Assign sales rep and also in Additional sales rep if needed
- After assigning the sales representatives, click on Save and close.