LE NEW BLACK allows you to associate an additional agent to a retailer. By default, an additional agent added does not have the same rights as a main agent. He/She can see all the orders but can only modify his/her own orders. It is possible to give an additional agent the same rights as a main agent by a specific setting.
- Granting full permissions to an additional agent
- Assign an additional agent to a retailer manually
- Assign an additional agent to a retailer in bulk
- Notification rules for additional agents
Granting full permissions to an additional agent
To grant full rights to an additional agent:
1. Go to the settings wheel > Settings
2. Click on the Orders tab
3. Enable the Grant additional full permissions option
4. Click on SAVE
Assign an additional agent to a retailer manually
To assign an additional agent to a retailer manually:
- Go to the Clients > Retailers menu
- Click on the relevant retailer
- Go to the Settings tab
- Open the drop-down menu at Additional sales rep and select the additional sales rep of your choice
- Click on SAVE
Assign an additional agent to a retailer in bulk
You may add and remove additional agents to and from retailers in bulk via a csv file. To do so, go to the settings wheel > Integration center > Imports column > Customers > Retailers additional sales reps. You may download the template and fill in the data by following the instructions.
If you want to add an additional sales rep, write ADD in the Action column. If you want to remove an additional sales rep, write REMOVE in the Action column.
Once the Action, Retailer reference and Sales rep columns of the template are filled in, click on Select file or you may drag and drop it in the grey box on the same page to integrate the data.
Notification rules for additional agents
An additional agent does not receive any email notification when an order is created, modified or confirmed.
Only brand managers and sales reps. can receive notifications depending on their configuration. You may refer to this article to know more about notifications set up.
Please sign in to leave a comment.