On LE NEW BLACK, fabrics and materials can be set to help better display and provide products' information.
To modify or complete the fabrics setup, you may fill in the fields below.
- Name: add or change the name of the fabric (mandatory information)
- Code: the fabric code is relevant if you want to add prices per size as it is the variant identifier
- Sample: add or update the colour swatch image presented on the showroom. An image gives a more accurate vision of each variant
- Material: the color or the fabric can be associated with a type of material from the drop-down menu. The material must be created beforehand to appear in the list
- Color name/code: add or change the name and the code of the color if different from the fabric. The fabric colour code is displayed on a product sheet to describe the variant
- Link to top colors: Link the fabric. The top color setting adds a sample by default if you do not add a special sample (mandatory information)
Managing fabrics and materials manually
To manage fabrics and materials manually:
- Navigate to the menu Collections > Fabrics
- Click the relevant fabric name to enter
- Fill in the fields: Name, Code, Sample, Material, Color name/code, Link to top colors. You may refer to the explanation below for more information on each field.
- Upload a fabric image by clicking on the Choose file button. The required image format is: 300px / 300px Limits: 15.6Mo - Allowed types: gif, jpg, jpeg, png
- Click on Save
To add fabric codes in bulk you may refer to this article.