Welcome to Le New Black! Please find the steps below to help you start using the platfrom.
- Entering a showroom via invitation
- Contacting a brand
- Requesting an appointment
- Requesting access to Le New Black
- Switching profiles
Entering a showroom via invitation
Right before the sales season, you will receive the Le New Black invitation from the brands. If it is your first time connecting to Le New Black, the system will ask you to create your own password before logging in. You may do it directly from the invitation.
The first time connecting to the showroom
1. Open the invitation in your mailbox and click on the button to access the brand's showroom.
2. After clicking on the button, create your own password and accept the terms of conditions then click on Enter showroom.
Entering the showroom if you already registered
1. Open the invitation in your mailbox and click on the button to enter the brand's showroom.
2. Enter your password and click on Enter showroom
3. It's possible to click on Forgot your password ? to request a new one if needed.
When clicking on the house icon, you will arrive on the dashboard to view the summary of your activities on the platform.
- My brands
From this section, you have a direct access to all the brands' showrooms you visited. You may click on ALL MY BRANDS to see the listing of all your brands that invited you to their showroom and access a specific showroom from this list.
- Current profile
On the right, you may see on which profile you are currently logged in. If you have different stores, you may have different profiles that were created on Le New Black. In that case, you may choose the correct profile on this menu to see a specific brand's showroom.
If you have duplicate profiles with the same store address, you may contact Le New Black support team at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can merge all your profiles into one.
To learn more about the Restricted tag, please read the following article All-access vs. Limited.
- Latest activity
You may find here a quick shortcut to your most recents orders, selections or private messages. You may access the specific order/selection by clicking on the PO number or the reference.
- Discover brands
This section will allow you to discover the brands with new seasonal collections available. If you have a limited access, you will not be able to access them if they didn't invite you. You may request an all-access to access all brands available (without invitation) on Le New Black and visit new brands' showrooms.
- Browse & Explore
This section is a shortcut to main brand categories of the marketplace: Men, Women and Accessories.
Contacting a brand
- Go to mail icon
- Click on NEW tab.
- Write the name of the brand and select an email.
- Fill in the subject and compose your message.
- Click on Send.
To contact the brand by email, go to the showroom and click on About > Contact, you will able to find the contact details that the Brand provided.
Requesting an appointment
Le New Black offers you an appointment function which allows you to have a global overview of your appointments during the sales season. You can also synchronise your Le New Black calendar with your own calendar.
1. Go to the Appointment section at the top of your screen
2. Click on Request an appointment
3. Choose a date or a period and write your message for the brand
4. Click on SEND REQUEST
5. You will receive a confirmation by email once the brand confirmed the appointment. The appointment will then appear on your agenda.
6. Subscribe to be notified of any changes and synchronise these appointments with your iCal, Outlook or Google Calendar. This subscription will include all appointment dates, locations and details of the brand.
Requesting access to Le New Black
If you don't have access to Le New Black, here is how to register as a buyer:
1. Go to www.lenewblack.com > For Retailers tab > Request Access
2. Fill the form > Send request
After a careful evaluation process, Le New Black allows retailers to the marketplace depending on their positioning in the market.
A brand has sent an invitation, but you can't enter its showroom. You probably have multiple profiles linked to different brands on Le New Black.
When you encounter this issue, click on the correct profile under the Profile icon then Brands menu to enter the desired showroom.
You can also contact Le New Black support team to help you merge your profiles by sending your request to email@example.com or via the chat on the platform.
Please sign in to leave a comment.