Option required : Inventory
Allowed profile : Brand manager
This article will explain to you how to manage the stock settings on the showroom.
- Immediate stock order confirmation
- Show A.T.S
- Allocation of the stock order
- Hiding out of stock products
Immediate stock order confirmation
There is a setting which allows to confirm automatically the reorders placed by the buyers such as you don't have to confirm them manually. To activate this settings:
1. Go to Collections > Collections or Sales catalog (depending on your showroom mode)
2. Click on a in-stock collection/sales catalog to enter
3. Under Order settings section, click on YES on Enable immediates and then Save and close
Please note that the orders will not be confirmed automatically under two conditions below.
- If the reorders are placed by the brand members, they still need to be confirmed manually.
- If the order split mode of your showroom is Split by order mode, when placing orders on multiple in-stock collections/sales catalogs, the settings of Enable immediates of all the collections should be activated. Otherwise, the orders will not be confirmed automatically.
It's possible to decide whether you want to show the available-to-sell quantity to the buyers or the brands members or not. To do that,
1. Go to Settings wheel > Settings > Inventory tab
2. Under Inventory settings:
- Click on Show A.T.S to buyers to activate/deactivate the showing on the buyer's side and Save.
- Click on Show A.T.S to users to activate/deactivate the showing on the brand member's side and Save.
Please note that when the A.T.S is deactivated, there will be a tag In stock showing on the products with stock and also a Tick on the available size by clicking on Immediate tag on the product page.
Max visible A.T.S
This setting allows to show a maximum quantity, for example when you set up 50 max visible A.T.S, if the stock of one product exceeds 50, then it will show only 50 on the product page.
Allocation of the stock order
You can decide whether the stock should be allocated in the order when it is in pending status (open for buyer & open for brand), confirmed or in Closed status in order to help you have a clear inventory management matched with your brand's stock workflow.
Allocate pending orders
If you want to allocate the stock when the order is create and is in pending status (open for buyer & open for brand).
1. Go to Settings wheel > Settings > Inventory tab > activate Allocate pending orders.
If you want to allocate the stock when the order is Confirmed.
1. Go to Settings wheel > Settings > Inventory tab > deactivate Allocate pending orders.
The Advanced inventory management is suitable for the brands connecting Le New Black with ERP system and exporting the orders in Invoicing status.
If you want the stock to be allocated in the orders after they are exported to the ERP, please contact your account manager to activate the Advanced inventory to enable this settings.
Hiding out of stock products
When browsing the in-stock collection/sales catalog, if you want to hide the out of stock products, go to each category page, you will find a Show out of stock stocks button.
1. When it's ON, you will find see the products.
2. When it's OFF, the out of stocks products are hidden.
Please sign in to leave a comment.