Cegid Y2 + Le New Black integration overview
Cegid Y2 is a french ERP/POS software specialised in fashion retail. Le New Black offers a collaborative B2B portal for your team and retailers, and an order-taking iPad App for your sales team.
- Y2 and Le New Black both are master systems (eg. they trigger push/pull depending on the data flow)
- The connector uses automated file transfer via Le New Black FTP to exchange data
|Orders||Cegid ⇠ Le New Black|
Data flow: Orders
- You will be able to select orders to be exported from Le New Black.
- Orders will be transferred from Le New Black according to a schedule that you determine.
- You will be able to trigger this export manually by clicking a button in Le New Black if you need to send orders earlier.
- Products without EAN13 codes won't be exported.
- After the order has been exported from Le New Black, any further changes must be done directly into Cegid Y2.
- Customers without a valid Cegid Y2 customer reference will block the order export.
Who's assigned from your team?
Your Cegid Y2 administrator, or an IT profile within your company who is familiar with your specific setup. A Sales Manager who understands your business, and your merchandising strategy.
Who's in charge at Le New Black
Your account manager at Le New Black will be taking care of the whole process from day 1. He/she'll be doing:
- Asking questions about your specific Cegid Y2 setup and sales process.
- Collaborating with Cegid Y2 as they configure the data files to import & export to our system.
- Generating and exporting test orders to Cegid Y2.
- Making sure your team is updated throughout the process and addressing delays occurring on either side.
- Working with you and Cegid Y2 to troubleshoot any unexpected issues that arise after launch.
A standard integration of the orders data flow will take 2-4 weeks to get up and running. A standard integration of the inventory, products and prices data flows will take approximately 4-6 weeks to get up and running.
Once the connector is set up, you will have access to your own Integration center in your back-office to manage and monitor your integration with a set of tools:
- Access to task logs files for continuous monitoring and troubleshooting (e.g. see if a missing EAN13 or retailer reference is preventing an order from being exported)
- Triggers task manually to push and pull data on-demand
- Preview data before actual import (only available on some connectors)