Brightpearl + Le New Black integration overview
Brightpearl is a UK-based retail management system that lets you manage your inventory in a cloud-based software. Le New Black acts as a collaborative B2B portal for your team and resellers and a sales rep facing iPad app that sends B2B orders back to Brightpearl.
The connector uses the Brightpearl API to exchange data.
|Products||Brightpearl >> Le New Black|
|Prices||Brightpearl >> Le New Black|
|Inventory stock levels||Brightpearl >> Le New Black|
|Orders||Brightpearl << Le New Black|
Data flow: Products
- Your product data will reflect the master product data hosted in Brightpearl.
- You will click a button in Le New Black to import products marked as "live" in Brightpearl.
- You will have access to a preview in Le New Black before actually importing products.
- A custom field acting as a product key needs to be added in Brightpearl product data as it does not natively exist. It can be named "PCF_MODEL" (PCF_ stands for custom field) to reflect Le New Black's model field.
- A custom field acting as a collection name needs to be added in Brightpearl product data as it does not natively exist. It can be named "PCF_COLLECTION".
Data flow: Prices
- Your prices data will reflect the master prices data hosted in Brightpearl.
- You will click a button in Le New Black to import prices for products marked as "live" in Brightpearl.
- You will have access to a preview in Le New Black before actually importing prices.
Data flow: Inventory stock levels
- Your inventory data will reflect the available-to-sell quantities from Brightpearl.
- Inventory will be imported into Le New Black according to a schedule that you determine.
- You will be able to trigger this import manually by clicking a button from Le New Black if you need to refresh your stock level earlier.
- The inventory is based on either EAN13s or SKUs.
Data flow: Orders
- You will be able to select orders to be exported from Le New Black.
- Orders will be transferred from Le New Black according to a schedule that you determine.
- You will be able to trigger this export manually by clicking a button in Le New Black if you need to send orders earlier.
- Custom fields are supported
- Products without EAN13/SKU codes won't be exported.
- After the order has been exported from Le New Black, any further changes must be done directly into Brightpearl.
- Customers without a valid Brightpearl customer reference will block the order export.
|Brightpearl / sales-order||Value||Type||Comment|
|statusId||Brightpearl status id||Parameter|
|channelId||Brightpearl channel id||Parameter||Optional|
|Brightpearl / sales-order.row||Value||Type||Comment|
|productId||Brightpearl product id||Mapped value|
|taxCode||Brightpearl contact tax code id||Mapped value|
Who's assigned from your team
Your Brightpearl administrator, or someone technical who is familiar with your specific setup. A Sales Manager who understands your business, and your merchandising strategies.
Who's in charge at Le New Black
Your account manager will be taking care of the whole process from day 1. He/she'll be doing:
- Asking questions about your specific Brightpearl setup and sales process.
- Working with Brightpearl as they configure the data files to import & export to our system.
- Generating and exporting test orders to Brightpearl.
- Making sure your team is updated throughout the process and addressing delays occurring on either side.
- Working with you and Brightpearl to troubleshoot any unexpected issues that arise after launch.
A standard integration of the inventory stock levels and orders data flows will take 2-4 weeks to get up and running.
A standard integration of the products and prices data flows will take approximately 4-6 weeks to get up and running.
Once the connector is set up, you will have access to the Integration center to manage and monitor your integration with a set of tools:
- access to task logs files for continuous monitoring and troubleshooting (e.g. see if a missing EAN13 or retailer reference is preventing an order from being exported)
- triggers task manually to push and pull data on-demand
- preview data before actual import (only available on some connectors)