Fastmag + Le New Black integration overview
Fasmag is a french ERP/POS software specialized in retail and fashion. Le New Black acts as a collaborative B2B portal for your team and resellers and a sales rep facing iPad app that sends B2B orders back to Fastmag.
- Fastmag is the master system for all data flows (eg. Fastmag triggers all push/pull operations)
- The connector uses Le New Black API (read docs) to exchange data and images
|Customers||Fastmag ⇢ Le New Black|
|Products||Fastmag ⇢ Le New Black|
|Products images||Fastmag ⇢ Le New Black|
|Prices||Fastmag ⇢ Le New Black|
|Inventory stock levels||Fastmag ⇢ Le New Black|
|Orders||Fastmag ⇠ Le New Black|
Data flow: Customers
- Your customer data will reflect the master customer data hosted in Fastmag.
- You will click a button in Fastmag to export customers to Le New Black.
- Your buyer data will also be imported (email, last name, first name)
Data flow: Products
- Your product data will reflect the master product data hosted in Fastmag.
- You will click a button in Fastmag to export products to Le New Black.
- Your category data including subcategories will also be imported
- You color and material data will also be imported
- The following fields will be used as identifiers by the connector to decide whether to create or update the data. If some data has been established into Le New Black prior to the connector setup, these identifiers should be carefully checked to match Fastmag data:
- collection: code
- category: name
- product: model
- fabric: code
Image flow: Product images
- Your product images set will reflect the master product images set hosted in Fastmag.
- Product images will be sent to Le New Black and dispatched in the right products / variants.
Data flow: Prices
- Your prices data will reflect the master prices data hosted in Fastmag.
- You will click a button in Fastmag to export prices to Le New Black.
- Price lists have to be configured in Le New Black first by your account manager.
Data flow: Inventory stock levels
- Your inventory data will reflect the available-to-sell quantities from Fastmag.
- Inventory will be exported to Le New Black according to a schedule that you determine.
- The inventory is based on either EAN13s or SKUs.
Data flow: Orders
- Orders will be exported to Fastmag when they are in "Invoicing" status in Le New Black and then moved to "Closed" status (this default workflow can be customised).
- Customer must exist as a valid customer in Fastmag (key is retailer.reference)
- Product must exist as a valid product in Fastmag (key is product.ean13)
- After the order has been exported from Le New Black, any further changes must be done directly into Fastmag.
- Any order that does not match validation rules will not be exported and will be marked as Blocked in Le New Black.
Who's assigned from your team
Your Fastmag administrator, or someone technical who is familiar with your specific setup. A Sales Manager who understands your business, and your merchandising strategies.
Who's in charge at Le New Black
Your account manager will be taking care of the whole process from day 1. He/she'll be doing:
- Asking questions about your specific Fastmag setup and sales process.
- Generating and exporting test orders to Fastmag.
- Making sure your team is updated throughout the process and addressing delays occurring on either side.
- Working with you and Fastmag support to troubleshoot any unexpected issues that arise after launch.
A standard integration of all data flows will take 2-4 weeks to get up and running.
Once the connector is set up, you will have access to the Integration center to manage and monitor your integration with a set of tools:
- access to task logs files for continuous monitoring and troubleshooting (e.g. see if a missing EAN13 or retailer reference is preventing an order from being exported)
- triggers task manually to push and pull data on-demand
- preview data before actual import (only available on some connectors)