Gencom + Le New Black integration overview
Gencom is an ERP and POS solution that offers software and hardware solutions. Le New Black acts as a collaborative B2B portal for your team and resellers and a sales rep facing iPad app that sends B2B orders back to Gencom.
The connector uses flat files exchange over FTP to automate data integration.
|Orders||Gencom << Le New Black|
Data flow: Orders
- You will be able to select orders to be exported from Le New Black.
- Orders will be transferred from Le New Black according to a schedule that you determine.
- You will be able to trigger this export manually by clicking a button in Le New Black if you need to send orders earlier.
- Products without EAN13/SKU codes won't be exported.
- After the order has been exported from Le New Black, any further changes must be done directly into Gencom.
- Customers without a valid customer reference will block the order export.
This is the default flat file schema handled by this connector. This schema can be adapted to fit custom needs.
|barcode EAN-13||order.row.ean13||LNB value||Optional|
|quantity ordered||order.row.quantity||LNB value|
|Style Price||order.row.unit_price||LNB value|
|Order level discount percent||order.discount_rate||LNB value|
Who's assigned from your team
Your Gencom administrator, or someone technical who is familiar with your specific setup. A Sales Manager who understands your business, and your merchandising strategies.
Who's in charge at Le New Black
Your account manager will be taking care of the whole process from day 1. He/she'll be doing:
- Asking questions about your specific Gencom setup and sales process.
- Generating and exporting test orders to Gencom.
- Making sure your team is updated throughout the process and addressing delays occurring on either side.
- Working with you and Gencom support to troubleshoot any unexpected issues that arise after launch.
A standard integration of the orders data flow will take 2-4 weeks to get up and running.
Once the connector is set up, you will have access to the Integration center to manage and monitor your integration with a set of tools:
- access to task logs files for continuous monitoring and troubleshooting (e.g. see if a missing EAN13 or retailer reference is preventing an order from being exported)
- triggers task manually to push and pull data on-demand