Required option: Custom retailer access
Required profile: Brand manager, Custom member
The Custom retailer access option allows you to determine whether or not your retailers can access your collections. This option allows you to give some of your retailers the possibility to enter pre-orders on their own, or to block access to your restocking collections for other retailers. To manage the retailer access at the product level, you may read this article.
- The available access levels
- Restricting a collection's access to selected retailers manually
- Restricting a collection's access to selected retailers in bulk
The available access levels
Restricting a collection's access to selected retailers manually
To restrict access to a collection to selected retailers only:
- Go to Collections > Collections / Sales catalogs
- Click on the relevant collection or catalog
- Click on the Retailer Access tab
- Click on the Selected Retailers only tab
- Select Allow selected retailers to see all retailers
- Click on the row of each retailer to allow them access to the collection
- Click on SAVE
Tip : If you wish to only allow your agents to take orders, you may activate Allow selected retailers and not select any.
Restricting a collection's access to selected retailers in bulk
You can add and remove retailers in bulk by using a csv file. To do so, go to the setting wheel > Integration center > Imports column > Customers > Retailers sales catalogs. You may then download the template and fill it according to the instructions.
The Retailer reference column identifies the retailer. It should be filled in using the retailer's reference.
The Sales catalog code column identifies the relevant catalog. It should be filled using the relevant catalog code, which can be found by going to the menu Collections > Sales catalogs.
If you wish to grant a retailer access to the given sales catalog, enter ADD in the Action column at the retailer's row. If you wish to remove a retailer's access to the sales catalog, enter REMOVE in the Action column an the retailer's row.
Once the Action, Sales catalog code and Retailer reference columns are filled in, click Choose file to browse the file on your computer or drag and drop it into the grey box.