LE NEW BLACK offers two levels of settings in order to assign a sales representative to a retailer.
The assignment options allow you to associate a country or a geographical area to an agent (sales rep), and to separate access to your retailer base within the same area.
To be noted: the assignation made at the retailer profile level overrides the country assignment.
- Assign a country to a sales representative
- Assign a sales representative from the retailer profile
- Set the association mode
Assign a country to a sales representative
To assign a country to a sales representative, the set up is to be made at the representative level.
- Click on the setting wheel > Team users
- Click on the sales representative you want to set up
- Click on the Assignment rules tab
- At the bottom of the page, select the country or the area you want to assign to the sales representative
- Click on SAVE
The agent (sales rep) will have access to all retailers of the selected country.
Assign a sales representative from the retailer profile
Choosing to assign from the retailer profile allows you to restrict an agent's access to specific customers, even within the same country. If you have several agents who share customers in the same country but should not access each other's customers, you may apply assignment from the retailer profile.
- Go to the menu Customers > Retailers
- Search and click on the retailer to whom you want to assign a sales representative
- Click on the Settings tab
- Select the sales representative you wish to assign to your retailer using the drop down menu. You can also choose to assign multiple additional sales representatives to the same retailer if required.
- Click on Save
By default, an agent (sales rep) is always associated to a retailer he/she created, which means that the agent will always be able to access the customer he/she has created. If a brand member creates a new customer, the country assignment rule is applied by default.
It is also possible to make this association in bulk from the Integration center using a template. To download the template, click on the settings wheel > Integration center > Imports > Customers > Retailers. Below the checklist section, click on download the sample file to retrieve it. If you encounter any error when integrating the file, please refer to this article.
Set the association mode
By default, an agent (sales rep) assigned to a country or geographical area can only create retailers from his/her own area. You may allow him/her to create retailers from any zone by using the Extended mode.
- Basic (Add contacts from assigned countries only): This level, set by default, only authorises retailers' creation from the country or geographical area to which the agent is assigned.
- Extended (add contacts from any country): this level authorises retailers' creation from any zone combined, regardless of its country association.
Please sign in to leave a comment.