TexasWin + Le New Black integration overview
TexasWin is an on-premise ERP system that lets you manage financial, accounting, CRM and catalog. Le New Black acts as a collaborative B2B portal and a sales rep facing app that sends B2B orders back to TexasWin.
The connector uses automated file transfer via Le New Black FTP to exchange data
TexasWin and Le New Black are both pushing and pulling files
|The connector requires configuration in Le New Black and TexasWin|
|Orders||TexasWin ⇠ Le New Black|
Data flow: Orders
- Full file template: see in Google Drive
- Data flow: from LNB to ERP
- You will be able to select orders to be exported from Le New Black.
- Orders will be transferred from Le New Black according to a schedule that you determine.
- You will be able to trigger this export manually by clicking a button in Le New Black if you need to send orders earlier.
- Products without EAN13/SKU codes won't be exported.
- Customers without a valid TexasWin customer reference will block the order export.
- Orders not linked to a season won't be exported.
- After the order has been exported from Le New Black, any further changes must be done directly into TexasWin.
Who's assigned from your team
Your TexasWin Administrator, or someone technical who is familiar with your specific setup. A Sales Manager who understands your business, and your merchandising strategies.
Who's in charge at Le New Black
Your account manager will be taking care of the whole process from day 1. He/she'll be doing:
- Asking questions about your specific TexasWin setup and sales process.
- Working with TexasWin as they configure the data files to import & export to our system.
- Generating and exporting test orders to TexasWin.
- Making sure your team is updated throughout the process and addressing delays occurring on either side.
- Working with you and TexasWin to troubleshoot any unexpected issues that arise after launch.
A standard integration of the products and prices data flows will take approximately 2-4 weeks to get up and running.
Once the connector is set up, you will have access to the Integration center to manage and monitor your integration with a set of tools:
- access to task logs files for continuous monitoring and troubleshooting (e.g. see if a missing EAN13 or retailer reference is preventing an order from being exported)
- triggers task manually to push and pull data on-demand
- preview data before actual import (only available on some connectors)