IPSoft + Le New Black integration overview
IPSoft is a cloud-based ERP system that lets you manage financial, accounting, CRM and projects fully online. Le New Black acts as a collaborative B2B portal and a sales rep facing app that sends B2B orders back to IPSoft.
The connector uses IP-Soft SOAP API to exchange data (read docs)
Le New Black is the master system for all data flows (eg. triggers all push/pull operations)
|The connector requires basic configuration in Le New Black and IP-Soft|
|Customers||IPSoft ⇢ Le New Black|
|Products||IPSoft ⇢ Le New Black|
|Prices||IPSoft ⇢ Le New Black|
|Inventory stock levels||IPSoft ⇢ Le New Black|
|Orders||IPSoft ⇠ Le New Black|
Data flow: Customers
- Your customer data will reflect the master customer data hosted in IP Soft.
- You will click a button in Le New Black to import customers from IP Soft.
- Your billing address will also be imported.
- Your buyer data will also be imported.
Data flow: Products
- Your product data will reflect the master product data hosted in IP Soft.
- You will click a button in Le New Black to import products from IP Soft.
- Your category / color / composition data will also be imported.
Data flow: Prices
- Your prices data will reflect the master prices data hosted in IP Soft.
- You will click a button in Le New Black to import prices to New Black.
- Price lists have to be configured in Le New Black first by your account manager.
Data flow: Inventory stock levels
- Your inventory data will reflect the available-to-sell quantities from IP Soft.
- Inventory will be imported into Le New Black according to a schedule that you determine.
Data flow: Orders
- You will be able to select orders to be exported from Le New Black.
- Orders will be transferred from Le New Black according to a schedule that you determine.
- You will be able to trigger this export manually by clicking a button in Le New Black if you need to send orders earlier.
- Products without EAN13/SKU codes won't be exported.
- After the order has been exported from Le New Black, any further changes must be done directly into IP Soft.
- Customers without a valid IP Soft customer reference will block the order export.
Who's assigned from your team?
Your IP Soft administrator, or an IT profile within your company who is familiar with your specific setup. A Sales Manager who understands your business, and your merchandising strategy.
Who's in charge at Le New Black
Your account manager at Le New Black will be taking care of the whole process from day 1. He/she'll be doing:
- Asking questions about your specific IP Soft setup and sales process.
- Collaborating with IP Soft as they configure the data to import & export to our system.
- Making sure your team is updated throughout the process and addressing delays occurring on either side.
- Working with you and IP Soft to troubleshoot any unexpected issues that arise after launch.
A standard integration will take 2-4 weeks to get up and running.
Once the connector is set up, you will have access to your own Integration center in your back-office to manage and monitor your integration with a set of tools:
- Access to task logs files for continuous monitoring and troubleshooting (e.g. see if a missing EAN13 or retailer reference is preventing an order from being exported)
- Triggers task manually to push and pull data on-demand