FullCircle + Le New Black integration overview
FullCircle is an ERP software that provides supply chain management, production and distribution administration. Le New Black acts as a collaborative B2B portal for your team and resellers and a sales rep facing iPad app that sends B2B orders back to FullCircle.
The connector uses automated file transfer via Le New Black FTP to exchange data
FullCircle and Le New Black are both pushing and pulling files
|The connector requires data mapping and configuration in Le New Black and FullCircle|
|Orders||FullCircle ⇠ Le New Black|
Data flow: Orders
- You will be able to select orders to be exported from Le New Black.
- Orders will be transferred from Le New Black according to a schedule that you determine.
- You will be able to trigger this export manually by clicking a button in Le New Black if you need to send orders earlier.
- Products without EAN13/SKU codes won't be exported.
- After the order has been exported from Le New Black, any further changes must be done directly into FullCircle.
- Customers without a valid customer reference will block the order export.
Who's assigned from your team
Your FullCircle administrator, or someone technical who is familiar with your specific setup. A Sales Manager who understands your business, and your merchandising strategies.
Who's in charge at Le New Black
Your account manager will be taking care of the whole process from day 1. He/she'll be doing:
- Asking questions about your specific FullCircle setup and sales process.
- Generating and exporting test orders to FullCircle.
- Making sure your team is updated throughout the process and addressing delays occurring on either side.
- Working with you and FullCircle support to troubleshoot any unexpected issues that arise after launch.
A standard integration of the orders data flow will take 4-6 weeks to get up and running.
Once the connector is set up, you will have access to the Integration center to manage and monitor your integration with a set of tools:
- access to task logs files for continuous monitoring and troubleshooting (e.g. see if a missing EAN13 or retailer reference is preventing an order from being exported)
- triggers task manually to push and pull data on-demand