Unleashed + Le New Black integration overview
Unleashed is a New-Zealand based solution that provides online inventory management. Le New Black acts as a collaborative B2B portal for your team and resellers and a sales rep facing iPad app that sends B2B orders back to Unleashed.
The connector uses Unleashed SOAP API to exchange data (read docs)
Le New Black is the master system for all data flows (eg. triggers all push/pull operations)
|The connector requires basic configuration in Le New Black and Unleashed|
|Inventory stock levels||Unleashed ⇢ Le New Black|
|Orders||Unleashed ⇠ Le New Black|
Data flow: Inventory stock levels
- Your inventory data will reflect the available-to-sell quantities fromUnleashed.
- Inventory will be imported into Le New Black according to a schedule that you determine.
- You will be able to trigger this import manually by clicking a button from Le New Black if you need to refresh your stock level earlier.
- The inventory is based on either EAN13s or SKUs.
Data flow: Orders
- You will be able to select orders to be exported from Le New Black.
- Orders will be transferred from Le New Black according to a schedule that you determine.
- You will be able to trigger this export manually by clicking a button in Le New Black if you need to send orders earlier.
- Products without EAN13/SKU codes won't be exported.
- After the order has been exported from Le New Black, any further changes must be done directly into Unleashed.
- Customers without a valid customer reference will block the order export.
Who's assigned from your team
Your Unleashed administrator, or someone technical who is familiar with your specific setup. A Sales Manager who understands your business, and your merchandising strategies.
Who's in charge at Le New Black
Your account manager will be taking care of the whole process from day 1. He/she'll be doing:
- Asking questions about your specific Unleashed setup and sales process.
- Generating and exporting test orders to Unleashed.
- Making sure your team is updated throughout the process and addressing delays occurring on either side.
- Working with you and Unleashed support to troubleshoot any unexpected issues that arise after launch.
A standard integration of the inventory stock levels and orders data flows will take 2-4 weeks to get up and running.
Once the connector is set up, you will have access to the Integration center to manage and monitor your integration with a set of tools:
- access to task logs files for continuous monitoring and troubleshooting (e.g. see if a missing EAN13 or retailer reference is preventing an order from being exported)
- triggers task manually to push and pull data on-demand
- preview data before actual import (only available on some connectors)
Please sign in to leave a comment.