Xero + Le New Black integration overview
Xero is a cloud-based intuitive software that provides easy financial and accounting management. Le New Black acts as a collaborative B2B portal for your team and resellers and a sales rep facing iPad app that sends B2B invoices and credit notes to Xero.
The connector uses Xero API to exchange data (read docs)
Le New Black is the master system for all data flows (eg. triggers all push/pull operations)
|The connector requires basic configuration in Le New Black and Xero|
|Invoices||Xero ⇠ Le New Black|
|Credit notes||Xero ⇠ Le New Black|
Data flow: Invoices
- You will be able to select invoices to be exported from Le New Black.
- Invoices will be transferred from Le New Black according to a schedule that you determine.
- You will be able to trigger this export manually by clicking a button in Le New Black if you need to send invoices earlier.
Data flow: Credit notes
- You will be able to select credit notes to be exported from Le New Black.
- Credit notes will be transferred from Le New Black according to a schedule that you determine.
- You will be able to trigger this export manually by clicking a button in Le New Black if you need to send credit notes earlier.
Who's assigned from your team
Your Xero administrator, or someone technical who is familiar with your specific setup. A Sales Manager who understands your business, and your merchandising strategies.
Who's in charge at Le New Black
Your account manager will be taking care of the whole process from day 1. He/she'll be doing:
- Asking questions about your specific Xero setup and sales process.
- Generating and exporting test invoices to Xero.
- Making sure your team is updated throughout the process and addressing delays occurring on either side.
- Working with you and Xero support to troubleshoot any unexpected issues that arise after launch.
A standard integration of the orders data flow will take 2-4 weeks to get up and running.
Once the connector is set up, you will have access to the Integration center to manage and monitor your integration with a set of tools:
- access to task logs files for continuous monitoring and troubleshooting (e.g. see if a missing EAN13 or retailer reference is preventing an order from being exported)
- triggers task manually to push and pull data on-demand