Zedonk + Le New Black integration overview
Zedonk is a UK based production software for fashion. Le New Black offers a collaborative B2B portal for your team and retailers, and an order-taking iPad App for your sales team.
Zedonk is connected to Le New Black through a flat file integration, meaning the two systems will be generating CSV files of your data, and transferring them back and forth through an FTP.
|Customers||Zedonk ⇢ Le New Black|
|Products||Zedonk ⇢ Le New Black|
|Prices||Zedonk ⇢ Le New Black|
|Inventory stock levels||Zedonk ⇢ Le New Black|
|Orders||Zedonk ⇠ Le New Black|
Data flow: Customers
- Your customer data will reflect the master customer data hosted in Zedonk.
- You will click a button in Zedonk to send customers to New Black
- Your buyer data will also be imported (email, last name, first name)
Data flow: Products
- Your product data will reflect the master product data hosted in Zedonk.
- You will click a button in Zedonk to send products to New Black
- Your category data including subcategories will also be imported
- You color and material data will also be imported
Data flow: Prices
- Your prices data will reflect the master prices data hosted in Zedonk.
- You will click a button in Zedonk to send prices to New Black
- Price lists have to be configured in Le New Black first by your account manager.
Data flow: Inventory stock levels
- Your inventory data will reflect the available-to-sell quantities from Zedonk.
- Inventory will be imported into Le New Black according to a schedule that you determine.
- The inventory is based on either EAN13s
Data flow: Orders
- You will be able to select orders to be exported from Le New Black.
- Orders will be transferred from Le New Black according to a schedule that you determine.
- You will be able to trigger this export manually by clicking a button in Le New Black if you need to send orders earlier.
- Products without EAN13/SKU codes won't be exported.
- After the order has been exported from Le New Black, any further changes must be done directly into Zedonk.
- Customers without a valid Zedonk customer reference will block the order export.
Who's assigned from your team?
Your Zedonk administrator, or an IT profile within your company who is familiar with your specific setup. A Sales Manager who understands your business, and your merchandising strategy.
Who's in charge at Le New Black
Your account manager at Le New Black will be taking care of the whole process from day 1. He/she'll be doing:
- Asking questions about your specific Zedonk setup and sales process.
- Collaborating with Zedonk as they configure the data files to import & export to our system.
- Making sure your team is updated throughout the process and addressing delays occurring on either side.
- Working with you and Zedonk to troubleshoot any unexpected issues that arise after launch.
A standard integration will take a few hours to get up and running.
Once the connector is set up, you will have access to your own Integration center in your back-office to manage and monitor your integration with a set of tools:
- Access to task logs files for continuous monitoring and troubleshooting (e.g. see if a missing EAN13 or retailer reference is preventing an order from being exported)
- Triggers task manually to push and pull data on-demand
- Preview data before actual import (only available on some connectors)
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.