Cegid ORLI + Le New Black integration overview
Cegid ORLI is a french ERP/POS software specialised in fashion retail. Le New Black offers a collaborative B2B portal for your team and retailers, and an order-taking iPad App for your sales team.
We can automate data integration by flat file exchange through a FTP server.
|Customers||Cegid ⇢ Le New Black|
|Products||Cegid ⇢ Le New Black|
|Prices||Cegid ⇢ Le New Black|
|Inventory stock levels||Cegid ⇢ Le New Black|
|Orders||Cegid ⇠ Le New Black|
Data flow: Customers
- Your customer data will reflect the master customer data hosted in Cegid ORLI.
- You will click a button in Le New Black to import customers from Cegid ORLI.
- Your buyer data will also be imported (email, last name, first name)
- Your customer+lines associations ("client+division" in Cegid ORLI) will also be imported
Data flow: Products
- Your product data will reflect the master product data hosted in Cegid ORLI.
- You will click a button in Le New Black to import products from Cegid ORLI.
- Your category data including subcategories will also be imported
- You color and material data will also be imported
Data flow: Prices
- Your prices data will reflect the master prices data hosted in Cegid ORLI.
- You will click a button in Le New Black to import prices from Cegid ORLI.
- Price lists have to be configured in Le New Black first by your account manager.
Data flow: Inventory stock levels
- Your inventory data will reflect the available-to-sell quantities from Cegid ORLI.
- Inventory will be imported into Le New Black according to a schedule that you determine.
- You will be able to trigger this import manually by clicking a button from Le New Black if you need to refresh your stock level earlier.
- The inventory is based on either EAN13s.
Data flow: Orders
- You will be able to select orders to be exported from Le New Black.
- Orders will be transferred from Le New Black according to a schedule that you determine.
- You will be able to trigger this export manually by clicking a button in Le New Black if you need to send orders earlier.
- Products without EAN13 codes won't be exported.
- After the order has been exported from Le New Black, any further changes must be done directly into Cegid ORLI.
- Customers without a valid Cegid ORLI customer reference will block the order export.
Who's assigned from your team?
Your Cegid ORLI administrator, or an IT profile within your company who is familiar with your specific setup. A Sales Manager who understands your business, and your merchandising strategy.
Who's in charge at Le New Black
Your account manager at Le New Black will be taking care of the whole process from day 1. He/she'll be doing:
- Asking questions about your specific Cegid ORLI setup and sales process.
- Collaborating with Cegid ORLI as they configure the data files to import & export to our system.
- Generating and exporting test orders to Cegid ORLI.
- Making sure your team is updated throughout the process and addressing delays occurring on either side.
- Working with you and Cegid ORLI to troubleshoot any unexpected issues that arise after launch.
A standard integration of the orders data flow will take 2-4 weeks to get up and running. A standard integration of the inventory, products and prices data flows will take approximately 4-6 weeks to get up and running.
Once the connector is set up, you will have access to your own Integration center in your back-office to manage and monitor your integration with a set of tools:
- Access to task logs files for continuous monitoring and troubleshooting (e.g. see if a missing EAN13 or retailer reference is preventing an order from being exported)
- Triggers task manually to push and pull data on-demand
- Preview data before actual import (only available on some connectors)