ApparelMagic + Le New Black integration overview
ApparelMagic is a cloud-based ERP and PLM software specialized for the apparel industry. Le New Black acts as a collaborative B2B portal for your team and resellers and a sales rep facing iPad app that sends B2B orders back to ApparelMagic.
The connector uses the ApparelMagic API to exchange data.
|Products||ApparelMagic >> Le New Black|
|Inventory stock levels||ApparelMagic >> Le New Black|
Data flow: Products
- Your product data will reflect the master product data hosted in ApparelMagic.
- You will click a button in Le New Black to import products from ApparelMagic.
Data flow: Inventory stock levels
- Your inventory data will reflect the available-to-sell quantities from ApparelMagic.
- Inventory will be imported into Le New Black according to a schedule that you determine.
- You will be able to trigger this import manually by clicking a button from Le New Black if you need to refresh your stock level earlier.
- The inventory is based on either EAN13s or SKUs.
Who's assigned from your team
Your ApparelMagic Administrator, or someone technical who is familiar with your specific setup. A Sales Manager who understands your business, and your merchandising strategies.
Who's in charge at Le New Black
Your account manager will be taking care of the whole process from day 1. He/she'll be doing:
- Asking questions about your specific ApparelMagic setup and sales process.
- Working with ApparelMagic as they configure the data files to import & export to our system.
- Generating and exporting test orders to ApparelMagic.
- Making sure your team is updated throughout the process and addressing delays occurring on either side.
- Working with you and ApparelMagic to troubleshoot any unexpected issues that arise after launch.
A standard integration of the products and prices data flows will take approximately 4-6 weeks to get up and running.
Once the connector is set up, you will have access to the Integration center to manage and monitor your integration with a set of tools:
- access to task logs files for continuous monitoring and troubleshooting (e.g. see if a missing EAN13 or retailer reference is preventing an order from being exported)
- triggers task manually to push and pull data on-demand
- preview data before actual import (only available on some connectors)
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.