- File template (size-level): download file template / see in Google Drive
- File template (variant-level): download file template / see in Google Drive
- Data flow: from ERP to LNB
- Data types: collection, category, product, variant, SKU
- File naming: see products in the flat files automation instructions
If a row does not meet all these constrains, it will be ignored:
- All product variants must have the same sizing values
- EAN13 must be unique in the file, only the first row will be processed
- SKU must be unique in the file, only the first row will be processed
- a "model + variant + size" combination must be unique in the file, only the first row will be processed
File processing rules
Collections, categories, products, variants and SKUs can be sent along within one CSV file. Each row of the file carries a combination of a collection (identified by its name), a category (identified by its name), a product (identified by its model), a variant (identified by its fabric code) and an SKU (an EAN13 or SKU code).
Products import via CSV files works in "create or update" mode:
- if the collection name is registered in your Le New Black data, it is updated. If not, it is created.
- if the category name is registered in your Le New Black data, it is updated. If not, it is created.
- if the product model is registered in your Le New Black data, it is updated. If not, it is created.
File schema / Main fields (full schema: see in Google Drive)
|Collection||The collection name||string||✓|
|Collection code||The collection code (collection identifier)||string||✓|
|Category||The category name (collection identifier)||string|
|Sub category||The second level category name||string|
|Sub sub category||The third level category name||string|
|Model||The product model (product identifier)||string||✓|
|Name||The product name||string||✓|
|Published||Is published (0: No, 1:Yes)||integer|
|Fabric code||The variant-level fabric code (fabric identifier)||string|
|Fabric name||The variant-level fabric name||string|
|Reference||The variant-level reference||string||✓|
|Description||The variant-level description||string|
|Composition||The variant-level composition||string|
|Size||The SKU-level size name||string||✓|
|EAN13||The SKU-level EAN13||string|
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.