After setting the Price lists, you may either add the prices in a csv file, then upload it from Integration center or use the Prices bulk editor to help you add and modify manually the prices within different price lists.
- Uploading the prices with csv file from integration center
- Adding the prices manually with Prices bulk editor
Uploading the prices with csv file
You may add prices in bulk via a csv file. To do so, go to the settings wheel > Integration center > Imports > Prices. Under Check-list section, click on download sample file and fill in the data by following the instructions.
Once the columns Price catalog (name of your the price list), Model, Variant and Price template are filled in, click on Select file or you may drag and drop it in the grey box on the same page to integrate the data.
After filling the columns Price catalog (name of your the price list), Model, Variant and Price, click on Select fileor you may drag and drop it in the grey box on the same page to integrate the data.
Adding the prices manually
1. Go to Collections > Prices bulk editor
2. Select the relevant price list and click on GO
3. Select the collection, category, product or click on Add all products
4. Click on ADD PRODUCT(S) button to add the selected product
5. Add or modify your prices if needed
6. Click on SAVE PRICES