After creating your collection and products, you may also linked suggested products to promote a look or highlight similar products.
Adding suggested products manually
- Navigate to Collections > Products
- Click a product to enter
- Click on Suggested products tab
- Select one or several products
- Click on SAVE
Adding suggested products by CSV file
You may add and remove suggested products to/from each product in bulk via a csv file. To do so, go to the settings wheel > Integration center > Imports column > Collections > Suggested products. You may download the template and fill in the data by following the instructions.
If you want to add a suggested product, write ADD in the Action column. If you want to remove a suggested product, write REMOVE in the Action column.
Once the Action, Retailer reference and Sales rep columns of the template are filled in, click on Select file or you may drag and drop it in the grey box on the same page to integrate the data.
You may choose between two import modes:
- The simple one, which allows to add the suggested product only to the Model column's product sheet.
- The mutual one, which allows to add the suggested product in both directions, to the Model column's product sheet and inversely to the Suggested model column's product sheet.