You may now export your order as an Excel document, edit quantities and import the order back into Le New Black. The Excel order displays product images and all necessary product information as well as editable cells for quantities.
To update an order with Excel (available upon option, contact your account manager at Le New Black):
- Head to your order in the Sales / Orders section of your Le New Black back-office
- Export the order as Excel file and open it in Excel (see image below)
- Edit quantities in Excel, in bulk or sized, check wholesale and SRP totals (do not forget to save your Excel file)
- Import the Excel file into Le New Black, your order is up-to-date.
Included in the Excel order:
- Product image
- Product-level information (collection, category, sub-categories, product name...)
- Product variant-level information (fabric, composition...)
- Editable cells for quantities
- Bulk quantity
- Sized quantities
- Unit prices (wholesale and SRP)
- Total quantities
- Total wholesale amount
- Total SRP amount
Available upon option (contact your account manager at Le New Black).
Please sign in to leave a comment.