Option required: Invoicing
Allowed profiles: Brand manager
LE NEW BLACK allows you to create invoices in bulk using a CSV file. This method is helpful to save time during the invoicing process as you may create invoices for several orders at once.
✔️ Requirement: Please make sure the status of the orders you want to invoice is set to Invoicing before uploading the file. If your order is still pending (Open for buyer / Open fur brand status), you may confirm it and then you will be able to set it to the Invoicing status.
Prepare your CSV file
You may download the template to fill in by going to the settings wheel > Integration center > Sales (Imports column) > Invoices > download the template file from the check-list section.
The following columns are required and should be filled in:
- Order (PO number)
- Invoice reference number
- EAN13 if Model / Variant / Size are not filled in
Import your CSV file
To import your CSV file and create invoices in bulk:
- Go to the settings wheel > Integration
- Click on Sales (Imports column) > Invoices
- Drop the CSV file in the grey box or upload it by clicking on Select File
- Click on Next to move to the import confirmation step
- Click on Next to complete the data import