Is my system compatible?
In order to integrate with Le New Black, your system must basically be able to exchange data and automate tasks.
Before digging into technical requirements, a first simple step may be to check if Le New Black offers built-in connectivity with your systems. You may then decide whether to use a built-in connector or go for a custom integration.
Built-in connector or custom integration
Le New Black has developed connectors with popular systems and may already offer built-in connectivity with your system. We can provide full implementation on these connectors, that will shorten the integration timeline. You may check here if your system is listed in built-in connectors.
If your system is not listed in built-in connectors or if you have very specific needs, you may decide to build a custom integration based on API calls or on flat files exchanges:
- read more about API based integration
- read more about flat file integration
Exchanging with flat files or API
For setting up an integration with Le New Black, your system must be able to exchange data in one of the following ways:
- generate flat files of customers and products (CSV, TXT...) and send them over FTP
- import flat files of orders (CSV, TXT) by downloading them over FTP
- send API calls using JSON or XML encoding format
Scheduled, event-based or manual
Depending on data types, business needs and technical constrains, you will have the following options for triggering data integration:
- scheduled: triggered at specifics day/hour/time
- event-based: triggered by a specific event (e.g. an order confirmation on Le New Black side or an inventory update on the ERP side)
- manual: triggered by user action
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.