Option required: None
Allowed profiles: Brand manager
Le New Black allows you to create order via CSV file.
Filling in your CSV file
You can download the template to fill in from the Settings wheel > Integration center > Import > Sales > Orders > Download sample file :
Make sure the following columns are not empty. They are mandatory.
- Retailer Reference
- Model (mandatory if EAN13 not set)
- Variant (mandatory if EAN13 not set)
- Size (mandatory if EAN13 not set)
If you use EAN13 codes, delete the columns Model, Variant, Size, and fill in your template with only the following columns:
- Retailer reference
If you want to create several orders with the same CSV file, delete the columns Model, Variant, Size, and fill in fill in the Purchase order reference column to group the products on the same order.
Example: the references Order0001 & Oder0002 will allow to gather the models associated to each of these two orders
Please note that the order import doesn’t take into consideration showroom's informations, such as split mode (by collection or by order mode), retailer access, price and stock.
For example, If your order includes stock, and the model is out of stock, It will add it anyway.
Importing your CSV file
When your file is ready, follow these steps:
- Drop the file on the same page you consulted to download the template
- Preview how your data is going to be imported. If the mandatory columns are missing, the orders won't be imported
- Validate your import
- Click on "review the imported order" to find your order