When you first upload your collection and products, you may not have complete all your products information yet. Thus, you wish to add some informations later (eg. made in, composition, care instructions).
It is possible on Le New Black to update these information later in bulk by exporting your showroom's data and importing back the file.
Columns that cannot be updated
Firstly, there are some information that cannot be updated through a Products CSV file:
- Fabric name
- Fabric code: you update this information by going on the settings wheel > Integration center > Imports column > Fabrics.
- Size family or Size: follow the tutorial how to update a product's sizing.
- Size-level prices: you may only update unique price per variant with a Products export. If you have size-level prices, you may delete the prices columns on your file to not erase by mistake the size-level prices already uploaded on your showroom. Follow the tutorial how to update size-level prices.
- EAN13s/SKUs (products SKUs export): it's not possible to update EAN/SKU codes that already exists on your showroom and move them to another reference with a products export. First, you may erase the EAN/SKU codes from your showroom (tutorial here) before importing your products file.
Update your products data
If you wish to create new products through your export, there are 7 mandatory columns to fill during the first import: Name, Model, Collection, Category, Reference, Variant et Size family (or Size if you exported Products SKUs). Follow the tutorial how to upload a new collection. See below the process to update the other columns:
- Navigate to the settings wheel > Integration center > Exports column > Products or Products SKUs
- Keep the 7 mandatory columns that allows to update products data: Name, Model, Collection, Category, Reference, Variant and Size family (or Size instead of Size family if you exported a Products SKUs)
- Uncheck all the other columns that you do not want to update and check the columns that you want to update (eg. Composition)
- Filter by collection or sales catalogs on the second step if needed
- Click on the Export button. Caution, if you use special characters (dash /, é, è, etc) in the model or fabric name columns, we recommend that you change the file format "CSV" by "Excel" before clicking on the Export button
- Fill the information to update on your file
- Upload the file by going on the settings wheel > Integration center > Imports column > Products (model/variant) if you did a Products export or Products (model/variant/size) if you did a Products SKUs export.
- If you encounter some errors, please read this article about common importing errors.
Important notice: if you export a column and erase all the information in the cells but keep the header name column, it means you wish to erase all data in bulk of this column on your showroom. It will not be possible to revert this action if you delete all data after a products data update.