Option required: None
Allowed profiles: Brand manager, Custom member
LE NEW BLACK has launched a fully redesigned showroom. Please find the following instructions to set up your new showroom.
- Homepage cover: upload an image in 1280 x 300px from Editorial > Visual settings > Showroom tab > Cover.
- Collection page cover: upload an image in 1200 x 500px from Collection > Collection or Sales Catalogs > Description, images & files > Panoramic image
- Customised menu: personalise your menu from Editorial > Showroom menu > Create a section > add a desired name and choose collection(s) linked to the menu.
Optional: alongside with the new design showroom, the format of the images will be updated automatically. However, some images below can be adapted for a better experience on the new showroom if needed.
- Homepage lookbook thumbnails: update homepage lookbooks' thumbnails on homepage as 200px x height not constrained. More details from Managing lookbook here.
- Look images: update look images as 520 x 780px. More details from Managing looks here.
- Collection introduction text: add an introduction text for each collection from Collections > Collections > enter a collection > Description, images & files > Description.
- Homepage: the Infos and News are now grouped under About menu.
- Collection page: a whole new collection landing with new menus, look slideshow, and top sellers.
- Product page: 360° image and video are moved to the top and the product images appear bigger. The product information is listed under drop-down menus for a better visibility. The suggested products are moved under the product instead of the small block under the Variants.
The elements below are currently being reviewed, which is why they won't be available before the launch of the new showroom design.
Navigation bar and sales tools
The navigation bar will be lightened and provide a better accessibility. All sales tools will be grouped together in a single drop-down menu and become accessible on each page of the showroom.
Product search will become more powerful with empowered filters, enhanced tags and auto-completion.
The linesheet generation tool will be completely redesigned with flexible configuration : its set up becomes modular, you will be able to decide on its composition. They will also be multi-collections and contain products from several collections or catalogs.