After uploading a collection, or multiple products on your online showroom,
There are 2 ways to upload all the product images with an import or individually.
Image dimension & size
Your images should be 8MB max, no dimension limits.
Limited to 8 images per product.
Importing images manually
To upload an image on one product:
- Navigate to: Collections > Products
- Select the product
- Click on the Variants tab
- Drag and drop the images in the bottom of the page
Importing images in bulk
- Navigate to: Settings wheel > Integration center > Images > Product images
Images should be well-named so that it can be recognized by the system. There are several variations for the right naming as follows:
- Product: the file name can start with the product model, product name or product reference.
- Separator: product information should be separated by a dash, underscore, space or another separator that should be indicated in the tab that appears.
- Variant: if there are more than one variations in a product, the variation should be given by the color name or color code. If there is no color, (none) should be selected.
- Separator: color information should be separated by a dash, underscore, space or another separator that should be indicated in the tab that appears.
- Image index: if the product has more than one image, the rank of the image should be indicated. (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Image name example: TeeMintee_Blue_1
Import images via URLs
If your images are hosted on an FTP website, you can use the URL of your images to upload them on your showroom. To do so, you may copy the URL link from the website and paste it on your product SKUS template in the following fields : Image URL 1, Image URL 2, Image URL 3 etc.
You may follow the steps in this article to upload your product SKUS template.
Once your template is uploaded,
Go to Settings wheel > Integration center > Images > Product images from URLs :
You will retrieve all your URLs on this menu. By clicking on the Next button, your images will be automatically uploaded.