Every selection and invitation that have been sent through Le New Black is trackable with special details that include the opening frequency, recipient's location etc.
1. Navigate to: Customers tab > Invitations
2. See all the invitations are listed with their status. The invitations can be filtered by country and searched by Retailer’s Name, Buyer’s Name, Buyer’s Email or the time period. To sort the invitations, simply click on the header tab and click on the relevant invitation to see the details.
You may check if the invitation is well sent to the buyers or not. The status of the invitation:
- Sent: the invitation is sent to the mailbox of the buyer
- Opened: the buyer has opened the invitation. If the buyer clicks on the invitation, you will see a number of Clicks.
- Soft-bounced: the invitation is not sent corrected, perhaps the email address is not entirely corrected. Please contact the buyer to request the right email address.
- Hard-bounced: the email address is not existed. Please contact the buyer to request the right email address.
- Processing: the invitation is being prepared to sent.
- On the following page, under the Events section, the date, the local time, and the location of the recipient’s activities after opening the invitation can be tracked
1. Navigate to: Customers>Selections
2. On the following page, you may find all the selections sent through the showroom. It's possible to filter the selections by status and sent date or to search by the retailer name and the email address. The status of the selection:
- Not viewed: the selection is sent to the buyers, but it hasn't been opened yet.
- Viewed: the buyers have opened the selection.
- Draft: the selection is not finished and hasn't been sent to the buyers yet.
3. To see the details of one selection, click on the reference of the selection. On the following page, you may find the summary of the selection and it's possible to download in Excel or PDF or print it if desired. You may also click on the three dots button to duplicate it for another buyer. There are two extra buttons on the summary page:
Create order from selection: click on it to transform the selection into an order.
Edit selection: click on it to continue to edit the selection.