Every selection and invitation sent through Le New Black can be tracked using the following indicators: status, opening frequency and number of clicks.
The invitations page allows you to check whether they have been received by buyers or not, and then to have an overview of their status and the number of clicks received. The invitations sent can be sorted by country. You can also search for them by retailer name, buyer name, buyer email or over a specific period of dates. To access it:
- Navigate to the menu Customers > Invitations
- Check the status of all invitations sent and categorised according to the tabs (Pending / Open / Rejected / Templates)
- Click on the invitation message to track the details of the relevant one. In the Events section, you can track the date, local time and location of the recipient's activities after the invitation has been opened.
The invitations' status:
Processing: the invitation is being prepared to be sent
Sent: the invitation is sent to the mailbox of the buyer
Opened: the buyer has opened the invitation. If the buyer clicks on the invitation, you will see a number of clicks
Soft-bounced: indicates temporary delivery problem (the recipient's inbox is either full or there is a problem with the recipient's mail server or the email is too large or the recipient kept the previous mails sent registered as spams
Hard-bounced: indicate a final routing problem. The e-mail address does not exist or is incorrect. Please contact the buyer to request the right email address
Rejected: the recipient's email server received the email and the server refused to deliver it. The domain could be wrong.
The selections page allows you to check whether or not they have been received by buyers, and then to get an overview of their status and the number of clicks they have received. Sent selections can be sorted by country. You can also search for them by retailer name, buyer name, buyer email or over a specific period of dates. To access it:
- Navigate to the menu Customers > Selections
- Filter the selections by status and sent date or to search by the retailer name and the email address
- Click on the selection reference to view the details. On the next page, the selection summary and the products in the selection can be viewed
- Click on Create an order from selection to transform the selection into an order and add quantities
The selection can be edited using the Edit selection button or duplicated using the 3 dots > Copy selection.
The selections' status:
Not viewed: the selection is sent to the buyers, but it hasn't been opened yet
Viewed: the buyers have opened the selection
Draft: the selection is not finished and hasn't been sent to the buyers yet