Required option: Custom retailer access
Required profile: Brand manager
Access rules allow you to give or block access to a product to a retailer, up to the variant level.
This way you can define exclusivities that only the concerned customers will see.
Create a contact group
- Go to the menu Customers > Contact groups > Create a contact group
- Specify the name and code of the group, then select the customers concerned.
- You can use the filters by agents, countries and types. Click on Allow access to select all.
- Click on SAVE.
Define access rules
- Navigate to Collection > Access Rules > Create Access Rules
- Choose the collection or the sales catalog concerned
- Choose the product
- Set the rule to the variant
- Allow : Only the selected group can see this variant
- Deny: Only the selected group will not be able to see this variant
- Click on SAVE
All the rules present on the showroom are listed in the menu Collection > Access rules.
Display of exclusivities
In the collection, you will find all the products concerned by the access rules in the section Exclusives. The EXCLU badge is also visible next to the variant sticker.
This section and its badges are only visible to customers concerned by an access rule.