Order templates allow you to duplicate one order to multiple orders fast and easy. It may help you if you want to create the same order for the different customers or the different stores of the same customer.
Creating an order template
- Go to Sales menu > Orders and choose any order placed
- Open the desired order and click on the button Save as template under three dots menu
- Set a name to the order template and Save
You can find all your order templates on Order templates tab, under Sales menu
Creating a new order from an order template
Once the order template is completed, you can go to Order templates page and start creating an order.
- Click on the button Create order from the order chosen
- Select or create a customer to start
- Send the order
After confirming the order detail, you can send the order by clicking on Set quantities > Set address > Review and send > Send order.
Deleting an order template
To delete an order template, select the desired template first and click on the button Remove.