This article explains the order workflow in Le New Black by describing what actions are allowed depending on the order status, the user profile and the brand settings. First let's remind the order statuses before diving into actions and access permissions per profile.
- Draft order
- Draft: Order created by a brand member, only visible and editable by them
- Cart: Order created by a buyer, only visible and editable by them
- Pending order
- Open for buyer: Order has been sent to the buyer, available for their edit
- Open for brand: Buyer has made their final edit and confirmed order on their side
- Confirmed order
- Confirmed: Brand has reviewed and validated the order
- Invoicing: Order is being delivered and invoiced (read about creating invoices)
- Closed: Brand has fully delivered and invoiced the order
- Canceled: Brand has canceled the order and stopped the process
Actions per status
|Status||View / Print||Edit customer||Edit cart||Invoice||Send to ERP|
|Draft (brand only)||✓||⚙||✓|
|Cart (buyer only)||✓||⚙||✓|
|Open for brand||✓||⚙||✓|
|Open for buyer||✓||⚙||⚙|
Actions per user profile
- Brand can create / edit customer: decides whether to allow customer editing (billing address, delivery address, delivery windows...) or not
- Buyer can edit customer: decides whether to allow customer editing (billing address, delivery address, delivery windows...) or not. This setting is available on Le Privé only.
- Buyer can edit "Open for brand" orders: decides whether to allow order editing by buyers when order status is "Open for brand"