A product's size family can be updated even after you uploaded your collection with a CSV file.
- To update the size family of a product that has no order linked to it :
- To update the size family of a product that has orders linked to it :
1. To update the size family of a product that has no order linked to it :
To update a product size family that has no order placed yet, you may simply do it on the product back office page.
WARNING: the update of the size family will be blocked if the EAN13 and the stock level are already added in the product. Please refer to step 2.
To update the size family,
- Navigate to the Collections tab > Products
- Click on the product model to enter
- In Global settings tab, click on Size family to select the new one
- Click on SAVE AND CLOSE and the size family of your product will be updated in your showroom.
2. To update the size family for a product that has orders linked to it :
Sizing update system only allows to add more sizes or replace with the same amount of size of the product already placed in the orders (example: going from S-XL to S-XXL).
However if you want to add a size between others sizes (example: going from 36,38,39 to 36,37,38,39) or reduce one or multiple sizes of a product. You will need to remove the product from the orders first, then go to Collections > Sizings > Update a product sizing system to update the sizing. Once finished, add the product and the quantity back to the orders.
- Navigate to the Collections tab > Sizing
- Click on Update a product sizing system
Select or write down the name of the product that you want to change the size family
- After you're done updating the size family, click on Update product sizing.