Required option: White label (private showroom)
Required profile: Brand manager
To create a new retailer, it will generate automatically a new profile/portal for the client on the showroom. If there is an existing profile of the same retailer, a new portal will be created. Sometime, the clients may not find the orders or the brands due to the different portals. To avoid these problems, you may use the retailers merge tool to combine the profiles.
Please note that you may only merge the retailers in the showrooms presenting on private domain. For the showrooms on The Tradeshow, please contact your dedicated account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org for the assistance.
1. Copy the same informations between the retailer profiles
Before merging, make sure you copy the same details between the profiles, ex. the retailer name and the city with the same writing, the reference and the address, etc. Go to Customers > Retailers > search and enter the profile to proceed.
2. Retailers merge tool
To begin the merge, go to Setting wheel > Retailers merge.
- Search the retailer by name under All retailers tab
- Click and enter the profile should be merged
- Under the section Select the retailer to merge into, select the profile that should be kept in the showroom
- Click on the button Merge. Once status is shown merged, you have finished merging the retailer!