After receiving the order confirmation, you may always log in to Le New Black and retrieve the orders. There are two ways to find the orders, from Dashboard or Orders menu. You will also learn about the different status of an order.
1. Dashboard and Orders
Please click on the Dashboard and you will find the Orders section on the left side where you may find your latest orders. In order to access all the orders, please click on the ALL ORDERS button. After arriving on the page, you may click on the PO number to view the details of the order.
2. Orders menu
Another way to find the orders, after entering Le New Black, you may find Orders menu on the top. Click on it and you may find all the orders.
3. Order status
After arriving on the orders summary page, you may find 6 tabs: All orders, Cart, Pending orders, Confirmed, Processing and Closed. By clicking on each tab, you will find the orders in different status. Please find the explanation of the order status below.
- Cart: the order is still in your cart and not finalised yet. Besides, the brand will not see this order. To finalise your cart order, please refer to How do I send a cart order.
- Pending: there are two pending status, Open for buyer and Open for brand.
- Open for buyer: you may always modify the quantity of the order. To do that, please click on EDIT PRODUCTS to proceed.
- Open for brand: the order is waiting for the brand to confirm
- Confirmed: the order has been confirmed by the brand and you will receive a final order confirmation.
- Processing: the order is ready to be invoiced or has been invoiced. You may find the invoice from Orders menu > Invoices tab
- Closed: the life cycle of the order is finished, such as the payment has been made and you have received the merchandise, etc.