Required option: Sales catalog
Required profile: Brand manager, Custom member
Sales catalog option allows you to display one product in several catalogs, including pre-order, reorder and permanent catalog with one single product database. It may help you work on your collection fast and easy without creating any duplicate product in the showroom. Once the sales catalog function is activated in your showroom, you may start to create your first sales catalog.
Creating a sales catalog
1. Create a new sales catalog
Go to Sales catalog page under Collections menu and click on the button Create a sales catalog to begin.
2. Set the required information
Fill in the catalog name, the catalog code and select the season, the showroom menu, the catalog status, the order mode, the order deadline, and the delivery window.
Adding a collection image
Add an image as the collection cover and make it more appealed on the showroom.
1. Navigate to: Collections tab > Collections > click on a collection name to enter
2. Variants tab on the left, upload an image under Showroom main image. Once finished, click on Save and close.
Adding the products into the sales catalog
After the sales catalog is created, you may add the products into it. There are two ways to add the products, manually or uploading a csv file from Integration Center.
1. Add the products manually
Please enter the sales catalog, you will find a Products tab on the left side. You may use the search bar or select the product from the menu in the middle by clicking on it and the product will be added automatically. To remove the product, simply click on the cross next to the product name.
2. Upload a csv file from Integration Center
To upload the products in bulk into a sales catalog, you may upload a csv file from Sales catalog products in Imports section. The required columns in the file are sales catalog code, model and variant.
You can now choose between 3 different import modes when adding your file by using the scrolling menu :
- Replace (preserve sort): replaces current products with your file. Order of current products is preserved. New products are appended.
- Replace (reset sort) : replaces current products with your file. Order of current products is reset.
- Add: preserves current products and add new products from your file. Order of current products is preserved. New products are appended.